Welcome to your OWN FAMILY HOME.
Our team will make the process of buying your OWN FAMILY HOME as simple as possible, whether it is your first home or you are moving up the property ladder we have the right property to satisfy your needs and wants.
Your new house and land package can be located wherever land is available either individual resale blocks of land or our new community development estates in Queensland, Victoria & South Australia.
South East Queensland Communities
Visit Arcadia Woods and realise your dream home and lifestyle today.
Close to a range of educational institutes
- Access to health facilities in the area
- Exceptional choice of shopping within driving distance
- Highly integrated into local infrastructure
- Close to Gold Coast theme parks and attractions
- Excellent range of amenities within the region
- Close to Golf Course and Gold Coast beaches
- Top rated child-care to tertiary institutes nearby including TAFE and universities
- Access to state-of-the-art medical centres and Ipswich Hospital on your doorstep
- At least 3 major shopping centres close by
- Well serviced by bus, rail and road transport options
- Parklands and recreational reserve
- Essential amenities all within proximity of your home
- Sporting and recreational clubs
There is an extensive range of home and land packages now selling at this family friendly community. Enquire about the range of Devine homes for sale at Sandstone Lakes.
- Choice of educational institutes for all ages
- Medical centres a short drive away on Bribie Island
- Serviced by Morayfield Shopping Centre and Morayfield Village extensive retail outlets
- Easy access to rail public transport
- Recreational lake, walkways and parklands
- Close to restaurants and community amenities
- Range of activities available from water sports, rainforest walks and golf and equestrian activities
- Public and private schooling from toddlers to high school within 5 km
- Close to many medical services including public and private hospitals
- Surrounded by an array of shopping precincts
- Close to M1 and close to all public transport
- Newly developed pathways, playgrounds, parks and reserves
- Excellent retail and dining precincts within 6 minutes
- Access to pathways, gyms and beaches
- Serviced by educational facilities for toddlers to university students
- Access to medical centres, public and private hospitals and allied health services
- Surrounded by an array of unique lifestyle retail precincts for great shopping choice
- Easy access to Bruce Highway and rail transport
- Abundant parks and walking tracks
- Access to great amenities in the Moreton Bay region
- Close to Caboolture Regional Aquatic & Leisure Centre
Gladstone Queensland – Riverstone Rise
Riverstone Rise is Devine’s first master planned community in Gladstone, Central Queensland. It has been carefully designed to complement the laid back beachside lifestyle Gladstone offers, while giving residents state-of-the-art facilities and beautiful waterfront house and land packages.
Nestled on the picturesque banks of the Boyne River, Riverstone Rise is centrally located between Gladstone and Tannum Sands, providing easy access to fishing and swimming spots at Lake Awoonga. This lakeside community has been designed to encourage a healthy outdoor lifestyle.
When you arrive at Riverstone Rise, the tranquil atmosphere, clean air and open spaces will make it seem as if you’re in a peaceful world of your own that you will not want to leave.
Unique, stylish and affordable house and land packages are now available in this family friendly Devine community.
Enquire online today and call a piece of Riverstone Rise home tomorrow.
Enquire online today about one of our house and land packages now available at River Parks Community in Townsville.
- Pre-school to tertiary institutes close by, including James Cook University
- Close to Townsville hospitals and health facilities
- Short drive to large retail shopping centres
- Exceptionally connected thanks to recent infrastructure upgrades
- Close to beaches and sporting stadium
- All essential amenities within driving distance, at the beginning of the Great Barrier Reef
- Riverway Development offers 11km of recreational possibilities
Victoria – Eden Brook
Eden Brook is a small, tight knit community located only 45 minutes from Melbourne’s CBD. It is part of the bustling town of Pakenham, one of Australia’s fastest growing and most dynamic regions.
This Devine community offers the ideal work, life, balance; it is located close to Melbourne for work, yet far enough away for you and the family to escape the hustle and bustle when you need to.
Eden Brook has been designed as a family friendly region, making it a great community to raise a family. There is ample space, parks, picnic and BBQ areas, and walking and cycling tracks to explore over the weekends in the great outdoors.
Devine’s award winning home and land packages are now selling at Eden Brook, Melbourne.
Explore the range of house packages available and enquire online.
- Extensive childcare centres and access to primary and secondary schools
- Close access to hospitals within the area
- Within walking distance of Pakenham city centre
- Close to Princess Highway, and serviced by rail transport
- Close to some of Victoria’s finest tourism attractions
- Diverse selection of cafés and restaurants
- Many local sporting clubs, golf course and Cardinia LIFE aquatic and recreation facility
Victoria – Parks Edge
Parks Edge is a community designed to offer residents more than an address; it offers a lifestyle experience you’ll never want to leave. This community is located just minutes from Cranbourne’s central boulevard, and all major stores at the Centro Cranbourne Shopping Centre, Victoria, giving residents access to all necessary facilities.
Commuting to and from Parks Edge is made easy with regular public transport options and quick access to the M1 which leads straight into the Melbourne CBD in under 45 minutes.
Devine’s Parks Edge offers residents the perfect life balance; with recreational, commercial and education opportunities scattered in and around the region. Right on the Parks Edge doorstep is Melbourne’s south east premier sports facility; the new $30 million Casey Fields sporting complex.
Parks Edge is a secure master planned community situated over 70 hectares, providing residents with ample space to build their dream Devine home and land packages.
Explore the range of stylish and affordable home and land packages available at Parks Edge. Enquire online about one of Devine’s award winning homes for sale.
- Childcare to tertiary education right on your doorstep
- Selection of medical centres within easy driving distance
- Large retail complexes close by, featuring hundreds of retail outlets
- Regular public transport services and easy access to Freeways
- Cranbourne’s Royal Botanical Gardens within walking distance
- Local cafés to enjoy and easy access to essential amenities
- Opposite the exceptional Casey Recreation and Aquatic Centre, for all sporting activities
Victoria – Pennyroyal
Devine’s Pennyroyal community, situated just outside Melbourne’s CBD, offers innovative, stylish and affordable house and land options. Pennyroyal is nestled in the western suburbs of Melbourne, just 38kms from the CBD. Commuting between surrounding areas is easy with the state-of-the-art bus network nearby, as well as a train station and easy access to the Western Freeway.
In and around Pennyroyal you will find shopping centres, primary and secondary schools, cafes and restaurants, and a plethora of space for picnics, BBQ’s and family outings on the weekends.
The house and land packages now selling at Devine’s Pennyroyal Community are among some of the most affordable in the region.
Explore the range of home and land packages available and enquire online to find out more.
- Near a variety of private and public primary and secondary schools
- Choice of medical centres in Kurunjang
- Close to commercial retail shopping complexes
- V-Line train from Melton to Southern Cross, also bus network and Western Freeway access
- Extensive parklands and open spaces to enjoy
- Large selection of cafés, eateries and entertainment in the area
- Exceptional access to sporting and adventure facilities and clubs
Victoria – Stonehill
Stonehill is an exciting new community in an inspiring location, rising above Bacchus Marsh with commanding views. On a clear day you can see the Melbourne CBD from the highest parts of the community, while many other home sites look across to the Macedon Ranges.
Your new home at Devine’s Stonehill Community will be conveniently close to all the creature comforts of the city, yet will still feel like a world away as you breathe in the energising country air. In this country style community you will find plenty of space for the kids to play with educational facilities, medical centres, commercial and retail experiences, health spas and fine dining only a short drive away.
Explore the range of stylish, innovative and affordable house and land packages available at this Devine community in Melbourne.
Enquire online to discover just how fantastic this quaint, country style community really is.
- Excellent choice of childcare centres, day care and public and private primary and secondary schools
- Close to hospital and medical centres
- Buy fresh produce from the area, or visit large retailers within 10 mins by car
- High speed rail link to Melbourne city, and access to Western Freeway
- Picnic areas, parks and nature reserves to enjoy your natural surroundings
- Essential amenities all accessible in Bacchus Marsh
- Variety of sporting and recreation clubs
South Australia – Mawson Green
Devine’s Mawson Green community at Meadows is nestled in the softly rolling countryside, recognised as one of South Australia’s most beautiful locations. Take in the pastoral views along the winding road into this historic town and you’ll feel the stress evaporate.
Offering a range of block sizes for sale, you can choose the home and land package that suits your requirements, whether for the growing family or for low-maintenance country living. Mawson Green has been meticulously master planned, ensuring that it fits seamlessly into the delightful green landscape, offering residents the pleasure a brand-new home and the values of a close-knit community, in beautiful surroundings.
Whilst this Meadows community offers all the peace of country living, it is still easy to stay connected. Just 45 minutes from Adelaide CBD and a leisurely 10 minute drive to Mt Barker, Mawson Green offers all the facilities you need such as grocery shopping, retail, a high school, a cinema, great eateries and a golf course. With all these facilities, you’ll never want to leave, but when you do, the fresh sea air of the south Coast’s Victor Harbour and Goolwa are just 30 minutes away.
Mawson Green promises everything you could hope for in a place to call home. Enquire online for more information on these stunning South Australian home and land packages.
- Close to kindergarten and primary school options
- Short drive to access medical facilities
- 10 mins drive to Mt Barker for all shopping requirements
- Easy road access to top tourist areas and nearby suburbs
- 20 mins to McLaren Vale wine country
- All amenities accessible by short drive
- Recreational reserve to enjoy outdoor sporting activities
South Australia – Orleana Waters
Orleana Waters is conveniently located on the city-side of Gawler, in a region renowned for beautiful rolling countryside and iconic vistas that form the gateway to the Barossa Valley.
Nestled in this delightful landscape, Orleana Waters offers a stunning selection of home and land package options that embrace the spectacular surrounds. Residents enjoy the pleasure of a brand-new master planned address that captures the traditional values of the established and close knit Gawler community.
Boasting a picturesque lake and wetlands, creating a lush oasis amidst parks and landscaped gardens, new homes in Orleana Waters provide the idyllic family environment. This is a place where you’ll meet like-minded neighbours who take pride in the community they call home.
The community is just 5km from all the facilities you need in Gawler such as shopping, restaurants, a cinema and a golf course. There’s easy and safe access to public transport and children can walk to Trinity College without crossing any major roads. Meanwhile the Adelaide CBD is close enough via excellent road connections, and the Gawler-Adelaide train line is just a short stroll from all homes.
Orleana Waters is a place you’ll love to call home. Contact Devine today to secure your new home.
- Selection of primary and secondary schools close by
- Short drive to medical centres in Gawler
- Retail and grocery shopping within 5km
- Adelaide-Gawler train station just a short stroll from all homes
- Open spaces to enjoy the great outdoors
- 5km to Gawler town-centre for all essential amenities
- Close to sporting grounds
South Australia – Flinders Place
With the idyllic backdrop of the Flinders Ranges and calm waters of the Upper Spencer Gulf, here is a new family community just 1km from Port Augusta’s town centre. Flinders Place features 42 new homes and a small reserve with dedicated play areas, so you and your family can stay active. What’s more, you’ll be living among like-minded neighbours who take pride in the place they call home.
So if you’ve been waiting for a new place close to town to call your own, look no further than this brand new community.
At Flinders Place, fixed price house and land packages are available to make securing your new home easy. From large blocks for growing families to low maintenance options for downsizing, Devine offers a variety of designs to suit your budget and lifestyle. There hasn’t been a better time to build your dream home and invest in your future.
Talk to a sales representative today and see how you’ll fit in at Flinders Place.
- Short drive to access medical facilities
- All amenities accessible by short drive
- Walking distance to the thriving Commercial Road
- Sporting facilities including Central Oval and Braddock Park
- Close to primary and secondary schools
- Close to primary and secondary schools
South Australia – Highview
It’s the little things that make living at Highview really attractive. You’ll be surrounded by brand new homes in a community designed to bring people – just like yourself – together. It’s the kind of place where neighbours become friends and families grow up happy and healthy.
With Noarlunga Station close by and the Seaford line in progress, it’s a transport friendly community.
Private and public schools, child care centres, cafes, restaurants and cinemas are just minutes away. Better still, shopping centres such as Seaford Central, Colonnades shopping centre and Southgate Plaza are all conveniently close by.
For the city workers Highview offers an easy commute to the CBD, with Southern Expressway access on the doorstep and Main South Road also available for those who work further south of the city.
Whatever your plans, Highview offers a convenient lifestyle for both work and leisure.
- Located within an established community
- 10 minutes from the beach
- 45 minutes to the CBD
- 10 minutes to Colonnades shopping centre and Noarlunga centre
- 10 minutes to the Noarluna train station and soon to be opened Seaford line
South Australia – Lakeside
Lakeside home and land packages place you in the middle of green leafy living. Everything is on your doorstep from flourishing parks and walking trails for the nature enthusiast, to outdoor BBQ’s and playgrounds to enjoy with friends and family.
Located a mere 45 minutes from the Adelaide CBD, Lakeside residents are well serviced by public transport options or the Northern Expressway for those who prefer to drive. Better yet, your new home at Lakeside community is close to everything you need; just minutes from smart shopping at Munno Para and even smarter schools such as St Columba College, child care and kindergartens, meaning your family has room to grow. Your family will flourish in the new family home.
Lakeside community is meticulously planned, boasting landscaped streets that enhance and protect the natural assets of this beautiful region. An enviable lifestyle becomes your own when you invest in your new home at Lakeside.
Nature made it beautiful, you make it home. Enquire online today for more information.
- Large selection of child care to secondary educational institutes
- Choice of medical centres within a short drive
- Essential and luxury shopping options within a short drive
- Regular bus and rail public transport services
- Leafy parks, walking tracks, BBQ areas and playgrounds for family entertainment
- Great entertainment options close by, like cafés and cinemas
- Over 200 sporting facilities within the City of Playford